I previously attended Riverland and earned one or more credits. I would like to return after a break in enrollment.
- If it has been 5 or more years since you last attended Riverland, please complete the Riverland application
- If it has been less than 5 years – fill out an intent to return form
* once we receive this you will recieve an acceptance letter with your next steps.
- Send Riverland your College Transcripts
- If you have not attended any college/university other than Riverland, continue to step 3.
- You will need to send Riverland transcripts from ALL colleges outside of the Minnesota State system.
- Apply for Financial Aid at FAFSA.gov
- If you did not successfully complete Freshman English or your Accuplacer Reading scores are over 3 years old you will need to retake the accuplacer
- Apply for Riverland Scholarships
- Buy your books at the Riverland Bookstore
- Pay your tuition on time, view tuition due dates