Transfer Student

I have earned college-level course credit at another college/university and now wish to complete a degree/program at Riverland.

  1. Complete a College Application
  2. Send Riverland your College Transcripts
    1. You will need to send Riverland transcripts from ALL colleges outside of the Minnesota State system.
  3. Apply for Financial Aid at
  4. Assessment/NSR/Advising
    1. If you did not successfully complete Freshman English or your Accuplacer Reading scores are over 3 years old you will need to retake the accuplacer
  5. Apply for Riverland Scholarships
  6. Buy your books at the Riverland Bookstore
  7. Pay your tuition on time, view tuition due dates

Need Help?

Contact Taylor in the Admissions Office or stop by any of our campus locations: Austin, Albert Lea, and Owatonna.

Phone: 507-433-0600
Text: 507-440-4236

Frequently Asked Questions