Do you need an Accuplacer Voucher?

Students who plan to attend Riverland Community College but will take Accuplacer at another institution will need to follow these steps:

  1. Apply to Riverland and receive a Riverland Student ID
  2. Schedule an appointment with the "Testing College" and confirm the college offers testing for other institutions
  3. Contact Riverland Enrollment Services at 507-379-3321 (or 507-433-0600) to request an Accuplacer Voucher and provide the name of the "Testing College"
  4. Students will receive an email message containing the Accuplacer Voucher Number and instructions for using the voucher (Vouchers are valid for 90 days from the date of issue)

Students who plan to attend another institution but will take Accuplacer at Riverland

  1. Obtain an Accuplacer Voucher from the "Attending College" 
  2. Register for Accuplacer on the Riverland Accuplacer Placement Testing webpage