New PSEO Students - Getting Started!
Meet with your high school counselor and complete each of the following:
- Apply Online for admission to Riverland. There is no cost to apply
- Notice of Student Registration Form
*Students need to submit two copies of this form at time of application, one for Fall semester and one for Spring semester.
- Student/Counselor Planning guide
- Submit a copy of your high school transcript/assessment scores to Riverland
- Submit all completed paperwork to:
Riverland Community College
Attn: PSEO Coordinator
1900 8th Ave NW
Austin, MN 55912
Riverland will email and mail additional instructions detailing the process of enrollment once these essential forms are received.
*Riverland Community College reserves the right to not allow a high school student to register for classes if not college ready.