New PSEO Students - Getting Started!
Meet with your high school counselor and complete each of the following:
- Apply online for admission to Riverland if you haven't done so already. Note that there is no cost to apply.
- Complete Forms - Prepare the Notice of Student Registration Form and PSEO Planning Guide. You must submit two copies of these forms at the time of application: one for the Fall semester and another for the Spring semester.
- Notice of Student Registration (NOSR) Form 2024-25
- PSEO Planning Guide
- Request Transcripts - Request that your high school submits a copy of your transcript and assessment scores directly to Riverland's PSEO Coordinator at the provided address.
- Submit all completed paperwork to Riverland, either by mail or email. If emailing, use the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If mailing, send to:
Riverland Community College
Attn: PSEO Processor
1900 8th Ave NW
Austin, MN 55912
- Next Steps Riverland will email each student with additional instructions detailing the process of enrollment once these essential forms are received.
PSEO Application & Paperwork Deadlines
Spring 2024 - December 22nd
Fall 2024 - August 16th
Spring 2025 - December 30th
"PSEO Paperwork" includes the completion and submission of all the above steps by the posted deadlines. All paperwork postmarked after the final deadlines will not receive priority registration and therefore have limited course options for that semester. Students who miss the final deadline will only be allowed to attend a PSEO Registration Session held in the first few weeks prior to start of Fall and Spring semesters.
*Riverland Community College reserves the right to not allow a high school student to register for classes if not college ready.