How Do I Transfer My Credit to Riverland?

At the time of application, transfer students must submit an official transcript of coursework completed at all institutions that are not a part of the Minnesota State system (we can obtain Minnesota State transcripts electronically on the student's behalf). For more detailed step-by-step instructions, please select Transfer into Riverland above. 

Once the transcript is received, the Records and Registration Office evaluates the transcript to determine the number of credits that will be accepted in transfer based on the student's declared program of study.

An email will be sent to the student upon completion of the transfer evaluation instructing the student to review their Degree Audit Report in their e-services. The most current transfer course equivalency information is found in Transferology.  

Will my courses Transfer CAll to action button

Contact Information

Haley Bauer
Associate Registrar