I have earned college-level course credit at another college/university and now wish to complete a degree/program at Riverland.
- Complete a College Application
- Send Riverland your official College Transcripts
- You will need to have your official transcripts sent from all colleges outside of the Minnesota State College & University System. If you are transferring from a Minnesota State College or University we will access your transcript(s) with your application to Riverland (unless you have an active hold at an institution preventing access).
- Official Transcripts can be sent to:
Riverland Community College
Attention: Records & Registration
1900 8th Ave NW
Austin, MN 55912
How will my credits transfer? Learn more about DARS and Transferology.
- Review Transfer Resources & Credit for Prior Learning Opportunities
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Online Orientation
- All Students are required to complete the Online Orientation prior to setting up your Advising and Registration Appointment.
- You'll receive the link to Online Orientation in your acceptance letter.
- Advising & Registration Appointment
- You will be instructed to set up your Advising & Registration Appointment with your assigned advisor at the end of Online Orientation.
- Make sure we have received at least one of the following prior to your appointment:
- Your High School Transcript (if you graduated in the last 10 years)
- Scores from ACT, SAT, and MCA testing (if taken within the last 5 years) or accuplacer scores.
- Transcripts for any college-level coursework taken at an accredited college or university
- You will create an academic plan and register for classes at your Virtual Advising and Registration Appointment.
- Questions - email email@example.com
- Apply for Riverland Scholarships
- Buy your books at the Riverland Bookstore