Transcript Information

Minnesota State College or University transcripts do not need to be ordered from Riverland.
If you are looking for an e-transcript from a Minnesota State School other than Riverland, please contact that school's Admission's or Registrar's Office and ask them to retrieve your e-transcript for you.
You can also run your unofficial transcript in e-services by clicking on the Academic Records tab. 

Click here for a list of the colleges and universities that are Minnesota State Schools  

Official transcripts

Official transcripts have the Registrar's signature and are printed on security paper. Official transcripts are not issued to students. An official transcript must be mailed directly to an educational institution or an official of an organization.

Online Ordering - Riverland has authorized National Student Clearinghouse to provide its online transcript ordering service for official transcripts. This service provides students with timely notices regarding their transcript request as well as order status history.

Click Here to Order an Official Transcript

Students will need a major credit card and a valid email address.  Credit cards will be charged only after orders have been processed.  The cost is $7.90 per transcript.

Please Note:

  • Normal processing time for official transcripts is 2-3 days.
  • If you currently have outstanding financial obligations to the college, your transcript request will be not be processed.
  • Allow one week if your request is submitted towards the end of a semester.
  • Requests to hold transcripts until after grades are posted will take one week.
  • Requests to hold transcripts until after degrees are posted will go out approximately five weeks after the term.
  • Transcripts cannot be requested via email or by telephone. 
  • Transcripts will NOT be faxed. 

Unofficial Transcripts

  • Have the same information as an official transcript but are printed on white paper. They do not have the signature of the college registrar or the school seal.
  • May be printed, at no charge, from the student’s E-Services account and are generally used on campus by students and advisorsNote: If sending to a third party, please verify if an unofficial transcript is acceptable for submission or if they require an official transcript. 


Students can access their full unofficial transcript for FREE via eServices.
Login to e-Services using your Star ID and Password (click in the “Display Name” box if you wish to have your name appear when printing your transcript).  Click on “Login”

*StarID passwords expire after six months. You may reset StarID password.

  1. Click on “Academic Records” then click on “Unofficial Transcripts”.
  2. Choose Chronological then click on “Get Academic Record”.  Your unofficial transcript will be displayed.
  3. To print, select the “PDF” icon. 
  4. Remember to log out of your account when finished.

Contact Records and Registration if you have any questions regarding the transcript ordering process.  507-379-3321 or

Withholding Diplomas and Transcripts

Riverland Community College reserves the right to withhold your diploma and/or transcript until all money owed to the college for tuition, fees, and equipment has been paid.