I previously attended Riverland and earned one or more credits. I would like to return after a break in enrollment.
2. Send Riverland your College Transcripts
If you have not attended any college/university other than Riverland, continue to step
3. Apply for Financial Aid at FAFSA.gov
If you did not successfully complete Freshman English or your Accuplacer Reading scores are over 3 years old you will need to retake the accuplacer.
If you need to take an assessment, Riverland offers the Accuplacer on campus - register by clicking here.
5. Online Orientation
All New Students are required to complete the Online Orientation prior to setting up your Advising and Registration Appointment. You'll receive the link to Online Orientation in your acceptance letter.
6. Advising & Registration Appointment
You will be instructed to set up your Advising & Registration Appointment with your assigned advisor at the end of Online Orientation. You will register for classes at your Advising and Registration Appointment.
7. Apply for Riverland Scholarships
8. Buy your books at the Riverland Bookstore
9. Pay your tuition on time, view tuition due dates