I previously attended Riverland and earned one or more credits. I would like to return after a break in enrollment.
1. Re-Apply at www.riverland.edu/apply
2. Send Riverland your High School and/or College Transcripts (If Applicable)
You will need to send transcripts to Riverland from ALL colleges outside of the Minnesota State system
If we don’t have your high school transcript or GED yet, it is recommended you contact your high school to request an official transcript be sent directly to Riverland or submit a copy of your GED certificate.
4. Online Orientation
5. Advising & Registration Appointment
You will be instructed to set up an Advising & Registration Appointment with your assigned advisor at the end of Online Orientation. You will create an academic plan and register for classes at your Advising and Registration Appointment.
6. Apply for Riverland Scholarships
7. Buy your books at the Riverland Bookstore