I am currently enrolled at another college/university and wish to take up to 16 credits at Riverland to transfer back to my home institution. Or I wish to take a class at Riverland without receiving financial aid.
- Determine which class(es) you wish to take at Riverland by searching our Course Schedule.
- Create a StarId, if you do not already have one
- Attempt to register for the class(es) you wish to take - if you get an error message - continue to Step 4
- Send your unofficial college transcripts to Riverland at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will evaluate your transcript to ensure you have met the requirements to enroll in the class(es).
- In this email include the class(es) and term for which you would like to register.
- Register for class(es)
- Click Courses and Registration
- Click on Search for a Course
- Select Riverland Community College under College/University
- Pay your tuition, view tuition due dates
- Visiting students may use financial aid from their home institution by completing a consortium agreement (financial aid is not available through Riverland).
- Buy your books at the Riverland Bookstore
- In addition to your eServices account, you are responsible for activating and utilizing your Riverland campus email & D2L account. To learn more about each of these accounts and for activation instructions, .
Contact an Academic Advisor
at the Austin, Albert Lea, or Owatonna campuses.