Blue Devil Wellness Center
The Blue Devil Wellness Center is open Tuesday and Thursday 3-6pm
The purpose of the Blue Devil Wellness Center is to provide safe and equitable access to recreational activities for all Riverland students and to increase student wellness.
To reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to keep all recreational spaces open for student use the following precautions should be taken:
- Capacity. Capacity per room is three(3) individuals.
- Masks. Patrons must wear their mask until they reach their equipment and replace it after finishing that exercise. Wellness Center Team members must wear their masks at all times.
- Hand Sanitizing. Patrons sanitize their hands upon entrance and exit of the Wellness Center spaces.
- Disinfect. Patrons must disinfect their equipment after use.
- Ventilation. Wellness Center area doors should remain open when possible to increase ventilation of the spaces.
- Locker Rooms. Locker rooms are closed to Wellness Center patrons due to COVID-19.
- Minnesota Department of Health guidelines(MDH). The most recent MDH and CDC guidelines are followed.