All international students are required to live in on-campus housing their freshman year. (*See below for exceptions*)
Housing fills up by June, so complete the housing requirements as soon as possible to secure your room.
Your housing application process is not complete until you pay the $300 deposit. If you have problems making the payment please contact your student advisor.
On campus housing requires a one year lease. You are committed to living on campus for one academic year.
*If you prefer to live off campus you must complete the waiver. Your waiver must be approved by the international student advisor.*
Forms and Information
The housing manager lives in an apartment on site. Student Housing has a handicapped accessible unit available upon request. Student Housing is an alcohol, tobacco, and drug free environment.
- Each apartment accommodates six students
- Three bedrooms
- East bedroom has two bunkable beds, two study desks and two chairs
- Two full baths
- A large pantry
- Shared kitchen with stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and stools
- Living room area
- Couch/Loveseat and/or Chairs
- Lamp tables.
- Two closets
- Basic cable TV and WiFi
- A Community Room is accessible to housing tenants and is equipped with:
- 55" flat screen television
- Blu Ray player
- HD cable
- Pool table and ping pong table
- Bluetooth connective sound bar
- Patio area with a fire pit and gas grill
- Mail service with a package locker
- Coin operated 24 hour laundry facility
- Housing contract fees:
- Shared bedroom rate per semester = $1,600; total Contract period = $3200
- Private bedroom rate per semester = $2,200; total Contract period = $4,400, on a space available basis only.